Search This Blog

How To Use Your Mind Power In A Positive Way

Do you sometimes observe other people and think I could never make this? Do you have doubts like I am too old or That's impossible for me? Do you understand the deep impact your mind can have on your life? Read this story and find out how you can use your mind power in a positive way.
I have these negative thoughts, and my personal game is to turn them around. Just to give you one example: I always thought that it was impossible for me to do Ashtanga Yoga more than two times a week. To be honest: there were weeks when only once a week seemed possible. Ashtanga is rather strenuous, and I found many excuses like I am too old, My body is not fit enough or I do not have time. One day, I was sick and tired of my own excuses, and I decided to go to Ashtanga Yoga four times in one week.
I started on Tuesday morning, and it worked out fine, as always. On Wednesday, the little voice of my doubts appeared in my mind, Will my body really do it? I ignored it and, besides a little stiffness in the beginning, it went perfect. On Thursday morning, I got up with energy, did not think about anything and just went into my class. Thursday turned out to be a great day. However, the final challenge waited - Friday. When I got up, I observed my internal dialog. The voice of my laziness asked sweetly, What was the most loving thing for you to do? Isn't it enough that you have already done it three times? These considerations seemed tempting but I decided to stick to my plan. When I arrived in my class, my teacher asked me whether I was doing an intensive that week. I replied: "Well, I am breaking with my limiting beliefs." She smiled and said: "That's good so."
After the session, my inner voice told me Yes, I can! I started to smile, and this smile accompanied me all day long together with joy and fulfillment. I knew that I could repeat it anytime I wanted. This experience was another proof that my limits are created by my own thoughts, this self-constructed building in my mind that can limit or motivate me. That week, I felt fully energized and motivated.
As human beings, we tend to live in our comfort zone, creating our reality about what we believe possible based on our experiences. Is that all you can achieve in life? No. Definitely not. You experiences are a product of the past; they are already gone. They might have been positive or negative. It doesn't matter. You can now create a new and better future. And I assure you that you can realize much more than you can imagine.
Step out of your comfort zone. Do something you considered impossible! Do something to break your routine! How does it make you feel?
The magic of life happens outside your comfort zone. You are born to make new experiences, to learn something new each day and to go on new adventures. You are supposed to free yourself from the limitations your past imposes on you and live your greatest potential. You can make a new beginning with each breath you take. Life becomes fluent if you realize things you believed impossible and if you break out of your routine. By living outside your comfort zone, you experience a higher degree of fulfillment and happiness in your life. And who wouldn't long to achieve this? Just remember: Yes, You Can. I believe in you.
How can you break out of your routine today?
I am relationship expert, systemic coach and author. Get more information about my book "A Brave True Story - A Transformational Memoir About Healing Family Ties and Relationships."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Want to end mental illness. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top